If you see her turning clockwise, then the left side of your brain is doing most of the work, which means you are more of a logical/analytical person.
If you see the dancer turning counter-clockwise, then the right side of your brain is in charge, meaning you are an artistic/intuitive person.
Your brain controls the direction in which the dancer turns.
Now that your brain is all scrambled, here are some pointers from Dave Barry:
14 THINGS THAT IT TOOK ME OVER 50 YEARS TO LEARN
"1. Never, under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill on the same night.
2. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved and never will achieve its full potential, that word would be "meetings."
3. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
4. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
5. You should not confuse your career with your life.
6. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
7. Never lick a steak knife.
8. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
9. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
10. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
11. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven.
12. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above-average drivers.
13. A person who is nice to you but rude to a waiter is not a nice person (This is very important. Pay attention. It never fails.)
14. Your friends love you anyway."