As you have read about the self-inflicted travails ofTippyToes, I'm sure there are many who wouldn't know her if they bumped into her in the street.
For your viewing pleasure...our TippyToes (Jeannie Baitinger) flogging the Kimkins Starvation Diet during the scrimmage on Fox-TV's "Morning Show with Mike and Juliet" on November 12, 2007:
Back at cha!*
Back at cha again, Tippy!*
"I'm such a loser" ????!!! Oh, dear.*
*Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, the 3 photos above were circulated by Tippy herself and have been previously posted on the Internets.
Oops! Sorry. Wrong picture, wrong post.
And for your edification:
Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
"An all-pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or in behaviour), need for admiration and a marked lack of empathy which starts at early adulthood and is present in a variety of contexts."At least 5 of the following should be present to qualify a person as suffering from NPD:
(1) Possesses a grandiose sense of self importance (for example: exaggerates his achievements and his talents, expects his superiority to be recognised without having the commensurate skills or achievements).
(2) Pre-occupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance and beauty or of ideal love.
(3) Believes that he is unique and special and that only high status and special people (or institutions) could understand him (or that it is only with such people and institutions that it is worth his while to be associated with).
(4) Demands excessive and exceptional admiration.
(5) Feels that he is deserving of exceptionally good treatment, automatic obeisance of his (usually unrealistic) expectations.
(6) Exploitative in his interpersonal relationships, uses others to achieve his goals.
(7) Lacks empathy: is disinterested in other people's needs and emotions and does not identify with them.
(8) Envies others or believes that others envy him.
(9) Displays arrogance and haughtiness.
Hello?? Does that description ring any bells?